CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Youu Ahhhrrr Oowwwwttt! (Or Whatever Ryan's Saying to the Losers of American Idol This Year)

Not so surprisingly, Luke Menard and Kady Malloy went home. I absolutely think that was the right decision.

Those two were kind of a given, it was the other two slots that I, and probably some others wondering.

The other guy who didn't make the top 12 was Danny Noriega. I have to say I was a little disappointed. The guy had no shot at winning, so it doesn't really matter, but I would have liked to see him stick around for another week or so just for entertainment.

The second girl to be set home was Asia'h Eppherson. I was sad to see her go since she has so much potential, but last nights performance just didn't cut it.

So now we have our Season 7 Top 12:
David Archuleta
Jason Castro
David Cook
Kristie Lee Cook
Chikezie Ezie (gah!)
David Hernandez
Michael Johns
Ramiele Malubay
Syesha Mercado
Amanda Overmyer
Carly Smithson
Brooke White

And crap, did I just compare Ryan Seacrest to Heidi Klum? How did that happen?